Vivo Apex Concept Phone Unveiled with Retractable Front Camera
Vivo Apex Concept: Vivo, one of the leading mobile manufacturers in China have announced the arrival of Vivo APEX FullView concept smartphone which will blow the minds of every smartphone user and will surely perform better than other competitors in the market. This latest gadget will contain-
Vivo Apex Concept Some Features:
- The world’s leading and biggest screen to body ratio
- The latest and revolutionary Half-Screen In-Display Fingerprint scanning technology
- Enhanced and modified Fullview Technology
- Updated and high-performance cameras
- Updated speakers
- Improved sensors
- Amazing and staggering new design
Vivo initiated the idea of fingerprint scanning as a means of safety for smartphones. This has led to the invention of the world’s first Half Screen Fingerprint Scanning Technology on APEX Concept. On the success of this discovery, the company has started the mass production of Vivo X20 Plus UD. The owners and managers of VIVO believe that this discovery will set new standards in the industry that are not beneficial for users, but are equally beneficial for manufacturers too. The manager further added that this just a glimpse of a few projects that are still under the belt and the company will continue to make such crucial breakthroughs in the industry.
Here is a glimpse of a few prominent features of this Vivo Apex Concept masterpiece.
Vivo Apex Concept
- A superb and upgraded design that will hold your breath
- The thinnest bezels in the market with unprecedented top and sides. The sides comprise of 1.8 mm, while the bottom comprises of 4.3mm.
- Users can enjoy a bezel less experience with 98 percent screen-to-body ratio when the bezel reaches 1.8mm.
- Amazing screen-to-body ratio with the help of mounted OLED platform microchips on the circuit board.
- Screen SoundCasting Technology
VIVO Apex has mastered and has got expertise in providing ultimate and premium audio technologies. The new revolution will include-
- Transformed FullView display to a speaker wih the help of Screen SoundCasting Technology with Vivo APEX.
- It will consume less power
- Maintain and reduce sound leakage
- Manage and optimize varying sounds for a better and balanced audio output.
- Elevating Selfie Camera with Hidden Sensors
Maintaining the high standards of the company, the new product will include an 8MP Elevating Front Camera. The features of this camera are-
- Responds quickly in a mere 0.8 seconds.
- Retracts automatically after usage.
- Consumes less space than ordinary cameras due to proximity and ambient light sensors.
4. The First Half-Screen In-Display Fingerprint Scanning Technology
VIVO APEX will include the much appreciated Half-Screen In-Display Fingerprint Scanning Technology, which will be the first time it will be used after the success of its previous models. Through this technology, users can unlock their phones just by touching anywhere on the bottom of the screen. While it will make unlocking easier, at the same time it will meet the industry’s security standards too.
To strengthen the security features, the phone will also include the latest dual-fingerprint scanning feature too.
5. Optimal Hi-Fi Quality, a Feast for the Ears
By the usage of the latest System in Package Technology, Vivo APEX will consume nearly 60 percent less circuit board space than its previous versions. With the help of reduced space, the company can focus on improving the battery and cooling of the phone while at the same time working on better updates in the future.