How to send the Whatsapp chat without saving the contacts
Do you know? That Whatsapp has now become one of the excellent yet most popular applications after Facebook. Why is it getting much popular? Because it makes our lives easier and it provides people a genuine a relevant way to talk with the loved ones.Although, in this article, we are discussing how to send Whatsapp message without saving numbers. The communication becomes very simple just as adding the exact number of any individual in the world and bingo, the mission is successful. However, it can become very irritating or even disturbing sometimes that like when you are going to message someone, then you have to add that particular person in your contact lists then you are able to message him/her. Although, in this article, we are discussing how to send Whatsapp message without saving numbers and those so many possibilities where you feel more comfortable and easily can communicate with anyone for a couple messages and nothing more.
Whatsapp And Security:
They even do not allow to send messages without saving numbers as because they have very concerned about their user’s security and privacy as well. This is the main problem that these apps cannot want to make some compromise the safety and functionality of your phones. They may also be inappropriate, or maybe they are not compatible with some operating systems.
To assist you to resolve this irritating issue, we have gathered some points for you and definitely show you how to send WhatsApp messages without saving numbers. Now, you do not need to add every person’s number in your book address. And the very best of it, that this safe method does not require you to install other several apps further and it will definitely work for both Android and iOS operating systems.
How to Send Whatsapp Message Without Saving Numbers? Guide-1
This method may at first flash look somehow a little bit of confusion for users who are basically not very well experienced while using their smartphone. But it is really as simple as you see it is, just when you complete the once process at one time, it will seriously be a part of candies every time after that.
- Open up the browser on your phone.
- Now type the given link in the search bar: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXXXXXXXXXX (replaces the Xs and type the number you are willing to be contacted, including their country code, but do not use the + sign.)
- Let’s take an example, if the person is from America or have American number then you should have to type like this (with the +1 prefix), it would apparently be looking like this: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=19175550123
- Then just simply press ‘enter.’
- A WhatsApp window will be going to appear on your screen and asking your permission if you really want to send that message to that number, just press on ‘send a message.’
- You will be redirected to WhatsApp automatically with the ‘start chatting’ window to that person you just entered in your phone.
Now, this method just makes many lives easy and more comfortable, you do not need to save every number now. Check out some other techniques below for you convenient.
How to Send WhatsApp Message Without Saving Numbers? Guide-2
- The Whatsdirect app, install and open it on your phone.
- Press on the continue button while accepting their Terms & Conditions.
- The main screen will be going to open.
- Just go and type the exact phone number beside with the country code. Keep in mind that you just do not need to add a “+” sign at all.
- Type the actual proper message you want.
- Now just press the “Send Text” button which is given on the app.
- The next step will lead you towards the WhatsApp app. Want to make some changes? Then this is the right place to edit your message and press the “send” button.
- That’s it, you have sent your message to that person without even saving the number.
Reminder, this app is an excellent support to both texts and media files. Do you want to send media files? The procedure is same as like above:
- Just type the correct number you want to send that message to with the correct country code.
- Press on “Send Media” button. Now press “Okay” when the popup appears.
- It will also take you to the screen of your WhatsApp. Now just attach your media on the WhatsApp like the way you usually do.
- Press the send icon, and you are done.
How to Send Whatsapp Message Without Saving Numbers? Guide-3
Click to Chat is also a natural WhatsApp feature which definitely helps us to send messages without saving numbers. Following are the steps:
- Open up the browser and type or paste that code below in the address bar, https://api.WhatsApp.com/send?phone=number.
- Replace the “number,” and type your desired phone number with the exact country code (do not insert any special characters like a + sign).
- Keep remembering that the person you want to send a message should also have a valid WhatsApp account.
- Press on the “Message” button.
- Now you are going to be on the WhatsApp Web. Just scan the QR code to further login.
- Just type your message you want or even attach media files too and press the send button.
Read More : Which Apps are draining mobile battery?
These are the possible methods for you so that you can quickly send whatsapp messages without saving any number. Just use the way in which you fee convenient with, do comment us and tell us about the methods are working for you or not. If you like this post, then do share this with your friends as well.