XIAOMI MI MIX 3 LAUNCHED | Here is Specification, Price and Availability
The season for the slider smartphones begins with the launch of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. The device is going official on 25 Oct at an event in Beijing, China. Though, as we all know that in the weeks following up to the dispatch, the Mi Mix 3 has been seen on numerous occasions by the Chinese phone producer to uncover certain lead specifications and highlights of the excellent phone.
The new Xiaomi flagship will arrive with 5G capabilities and up to 10 GB RAM, the company confirmed. It will have a 24 MP AI front-facing camera, hidden behind the screen that can pop up with a simple slide.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
The 6.39″ screen of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is certainly pretty big, almost as big as the original. But size isn’t the only thing that makes it “good” The end result is 93.4% screen to body ratio (that’s the official number), a hard won improvement over the 91.3% of the original.
- Body: Slider, 7000-series aluminum, ceramic back
- Screen: 6.39″ Super AMOLED, 1,080 x 2,340px (403ppi), 19.5:9 aspect ratio, HDR
- Chipset: Snapdragon 845: octa-core Kryo 385 CPU (4×2.8GHz + 4×1.7GHz); Adreno 630 GPU
- Memory: 6/8GB of RAM (LPDDR4X), 128/256GB storage (UFS 2.1); 10/256GB special edition
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie; MIUI 10
- Camera: 12MP f/1.8 (1.4µm) + 12MP f/2.4 (1.0µm); 4K video capture at 60fps; 1080p at 240fps and 960fps
- Camera features: 2x telephoto, Dual Pixel AF, 4-axis OIS
- Selfie cam: 24MP (0.9µm) + 2MP depth sensor
- Battery: 3,200mAh; 18W QuickCharge 4.0+ supported; 10W wireless charging (charger included in box)
- Security: fingerprint reader on the back; face recognition
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, dual VoLTE; 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX HD, dual band GPS/Galileo, also single-band GLONASS/Beidou; 5G model coming next year
By the way, you may have seen Xiaomi’s teasers for 10GB RAM and 5G networking. Those will be available next year and only on the Palace Museum Edition. The focus today is on the regular Mix, which has plenty going for it as well.
Price of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
As far as evaluating, very few breaks have become visible. In any case, one report expressed that the base 6GB RAM/64GB capacity model may be sold for around $510 (generally Rs. 37,400), the 6GB RAM/128GB capacity variation for $555 (around Rs. 40,700), a 8GB RAM/128GB capacity show for $600 (about Rs. 44,000), and after that an 8GB RAM/256GB capacity show for near $645 (around Rs. 47,300). Estimating for the 10GB RAM variation hasn’t been outed yet.