Vivo Nex 2 Official Teasers Hint at Triple Rear Cameras, Dual Displays
Vivo makers have officially launched the next-era Vivo Nex smartphone in China. The business has posted three teasers on its official website, teasing the appearance of the Vivo Nex 2.
Based on the teasers, the cellphone is said to have twin displays, triple rear cameras, and incredible night pictures competencies. The Vivo Nex 2 is predicted to launch sometime in December, and the teasers lend weight to the declaration that the cellphone will launch this month itself.
A Triple Rear Camera phone with Dual Display:
On its reputable China Internet site, vivo is now taking registrations for the upcoming Vivo Nex collection cellphone.
- The first teaser indicates three cameras, meaning that the Vivo Nex 2 will recreate a triple camera setup on them again.
- The second teaser confirms that the phone has dual shows.
- This teaser further suggests a ring-shaped mild at the back, for better selfies.
- The 0.33 teaser indicates the lens of the phone and the shape of a moon, indicating at super night time photography abilities.
- All these 3 teasers have been published on the agency’s website itself.
- Furthermore, the Ben Gaskin typist has additionally posted a render of the Vivo Nex 2 based entirely on leaks.
- The smartphone is seen carrying a right bezel-less show with a notch, and an in-show fingerprint sensor.
- There’s also a display at the return, though a bit smaller. The triple digital camera setup sits on the pinnacle area, and a small space at the bottom houses the Vivo logo.
These teasers and render leaks corroborate with previous rumors. Pricing, specifications, and availability records are scarce in the interim, but the cellphone is expected to launch this month itself. Now that the teasers have started rolling in, and extra info should surface running as much as a release.