Dell Alienware m17 Gaming Laptop Launched, Alienware m15 Refreshed with Intel Core i9, Nvidia GeForce RTX GPUs at CES 2019
Dell presented its first-ever thin and light gaming PC called Alienware m15 last October, and now at CES 2019, the organization has added a new amazing laptop Alienware M17 to its portfolio, making it the slenderest and lightest 17-inch gaming workstation in its munitions stockpile.
The workstation will be available in various hues, for example, Epic Silver and Nebula Red and goes discounted from January 29 at the start price of $ 1,649.99 (generally Rs. 1,14,600) in the US.
The organization additionally invigorated its current Alienware m15 with the possibility of Intel Core i9 CPU and Nvidia’s latest GeForce RTX series illustrations cards. This will also be available from January 29 at a starting cost of $ 1,579.99, Dell said.
Alienware m17 Attractive design:
The body of the Alienware m17 is worked out of a mix of materials, for example, magnesium combination for lightweight and sturdiness and copper, which, as indicated by Dell, provides better warm administration.
Dell is focusing on gamers that are searching for a vast screen yet that still need a moderately versatile machine, which is why the m17 has a normal load of 2.63kg.
The PC accompanies two different battery choices (60WHr or a 90WHr) and highlights things like AlienFX customizable lighting crosswise over six zones, Alienware Command Center programming, Cryo-Tech 2.0 innovation for keeping the surface of the palm-rest territory cool, and their new m-arrangement console with 1.4mm of movement and four customizable RGB zones.
Alienware m17 Unique Specifications:
- Beginning with the central segments, the Alienware M17 is accessible with a different Intel eighth era ‘Espresso Lake’ CPUs, which currently incorporates the Core i9-8950HK six-core processor.
- The two RAM openings can charge up to 32GB of DDR4 memory at 2.666MHz.
- Illustrations choices begin with a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti however you really need the new Nvidia GeForce RTX designs cards.
- You can pick from GeForce RTX 2060, GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q, or GeForce RTX 2080 Max-Q.
- There’s a lot of capacity mixes on offer too which go from single to double stockpiling choices, which maximize with two 1TB PCIe M.2 SSDs.
- For the showcase, you have a choice between full-HD, QHD or UHD boards – all estimating 17.3 inches slantingly.
- The QHD board is just a single with a 120Hz revive rate, while others are 60Hz boards.
- The PC likewise includes a full-HD webcam with double display receivers, stereo speakers, Killer Networks Gigabit LAN, a double combo band Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 5 chip from Qualcomm as standard, and obviously, Windows 10.
- The physical network includes three USB 3.0 ports, one Type-C Thunderbolt 3 port, HDMI 2.0, LAN, a Mini-DisplayPort, an earphone and a receiver combo and an Alienware Graphics Amplifier port that gives you the chance to interface an external work area review designs card from either Nvidia or AMD.
Alienware m15 Unique Specifications:
- The new Alienware m15 gets a higher CPU alternative as the Intel Core i9-8950HK.
- Smash, stockpiling and designs card choices are like what you get with the Alienware M17.
- The four 15.6-inch show choices are particularly fascinating as one of them is a full-HD IPS board with 144Hz revive rate, while another is HDR-400 certified 4K board, which is said to have up to 500nits off the splendor.
- Whatever remains of the product and highlights are like the Alienware M17, including the physical pots.
- Strangely, none of the workstations have an SD card per user.