Xiaomi President Shares Image of Mi Mix 3 Running on 5G Network
Last month, on the 25th of October, Chinese cellphone maker Xiaomi announced its next-technology Mi MIX collection smartphone – the Xiaomi Mi MIX 3. It is the first smartphone to feature a magnetic slider design with a full-screen show.
During the release, Xiaomi showed that it will likely be a 5G version of the Mi MIX 3 inside the first region of 2019. With the release of the 5G version of Mi MIX 3 nearing, details related to the tool is now releasing online.
Important Specifications of Mi MIX 3:
- In the cutting-edge development, Xiaomi President Lin Bin posted a picture on the Chinese microblogging platform Weibo that teases the approaching Mi MIX 3 5G smartphone.
- If you look at the picture, then you can see the Android Pie logo in the top-left corner. In the top-right nook, there’s a 5G signal flag, suggesting that the cellphone is attached over a 5G community.
- The development suggests that the Mi MIX 3 phone’s development is finished and is currently in the phase of testing.
- If everything goes well as company plan, then there is a possibility that we could see the phone launching at some point of CES 2019 in January or MWC 2019 in February.
- Apart from Xiaomi, other manufacturers, along with Samsung, OnePlus and Huawei are working on a 5G connectivity. OnePlus has additionally confirmed that it will likely be some of the first to release a 5G phone early next year.
- The 5G version of the Mi MIX 3 is expected to have the same specs as the original model.
- The phone features a 6.39-inch AMOLED Full HD + show with 19.5: nine element ratio and a 93. Four percent screen-to-frame ratio.
- Under the hood, its miles powered by using Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor.
- It packs up to 10GB of RAM and as much as 256GB of internal storage. The Mi MIX three is ready with two magnetic components under the show that allows the sliding mechanism.
- It can be customized for different features consisting of gaining access to the twin selfie digital camera, answer cellphone calls, among others.
- As for the camera, there’s a twin digital camera setup on the return presenting a 12-megapixel Sony IMX363 first sensor with f / 1.8 aperture and another 12-megapixel Samsung S5k3M3 + secondary sensor with f / 2.4 aperture.
- On the front aspect also, there is a twin digital camera setup – a 24-megapixel Sony IMX576 number one sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor.
- It is jogging at the present day MIUI 10 which is based totally on Android 9 Pie operating device and also comes with the organization’s Xiao AI voice assistant.
- The device is powered by a 3, 200mAh battery that carries help for Quick Charge 4+ and 10W wi-fi charging.