Lenovo K5X specifications leaked, with Snapdragon 636 and 6GB RAM in tow
Lenovo is making an attempt to make a comeback to the phone market after withdrawing from it because of significant opposition. The organization has launched a couple of new gadgets in its Z-series and has even refreshed its K-series lineup with the release of two new devices – the K5S and K5 Pro inside the Chinese marketplace.
Now, if a new leak is what to go through, then Lenovo is probably soon launching another K series phone. The purported device, dubbed Lenovo K5X, may arrive quickly. This upcoming telephone will be a mid-variety device and the picture followed by this leak indicates that it will have thick bezels above and under the show panel.
Important and Unique Specifications:
- According to the information acquired through 91mobiles, the Lenovo K5X will be powered by the help of Qualcomm’s Octa-Center Snapdragon 636 chipset coupled with the Adreno 509 GPU.
- The SoC is the same as the one found on Motorola One Power and is slowly becoming the choice of SoC for smartphone makers within the mid-range segment.
- There is no word on its screen size just, but it’s miles, tipped to have a resolution of 2160 × 1080 pixels, and a thing ratio of 18: 9.
- It will come with 6GB of RAM and will run Android eight.1 Oreo out-of-the-box.
- The leaked picture suggests that the device has a notch-much less design and there’s a dual selfie-camera setup on the front.
- While there is no different statistics about the tool, but the cell phone has already been licensed with the help of TENAA while it exceeded via with version L38041.
- The TENAA listing delivered that phone will be available in 3 garage alternatives – 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB.
- There may be a rear-hooked up fingerprint sensor, and there is a mention of “Zero-Touch help” which could mean facial reputation guide. Lenovo is planning to take on the likes of Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro and Nokia X7 on the Chinese telephone market.