Sony Xperia XZ4 renders show a triple camera, extra tall 6.5″ screen
This year Sony released a few exclusive flagships below its Xperia line – which include the Xperia XZ2, XZ2 Compact, XZ2 Premium, and XZ3. Now, as we inch in the direction of 2019, we have our first actual look at the approaching Xperia XZ4.
Important Specifications of XZ4:
- The make-up of the triple camera is unknown, but it will be Sony’s first. The Xperia XZ2 Premium, Sony’s most effective dual rear camera, features a 19MP main sensor plus a 12MP black and white sensor.
- Sony has the most potent twin camera phone, the Xperia XA2 Ultra with two front cameras, however, the XZ4 sticks to a single selfie shooter above the display.
- This display is expected to have a 6.5 “diagonal, and a large soar over the 6.0” display screen of the Xperia XZ3.
- However, the Xperia XZ4 is not any wider (it measures 72.4mm vs. 73mm).
- The screen seems to have a significantly higher aspect ratio, more than 19.5: 9 via the appears of it.
- The phone is quite long and broad, but at 166.9mm it’s taller than most phones in our database.
- On the plus facet, it has slimmed down compared to the present-day version. It measures 8.2mm for the maximum element, the digital camera bump is the thickest part (nine.0mm).
- There’s no fingerprint reader at the back. The layout of the Power button suggests that Sony will return to a facet-hooked up reader.
- Another deviation from the classic design is a lower-firing loudspeaker instead of one on the bezel below the screen.
- That may win a few percentage points regarding the screen to body ratio.
- The 3.5mm headphone jack has not been miraculously resurrected, there’s the most effective USB-C port and a loudspeaker grille on the lowest.
- Expect to peer the Sony Xperia XZ4 at the MWC in February next 12 months.