Vivo Y91i has now appeared in Geekbench revealing its mid-varietal specifications.
From the limited facts about the phone’s specifications acting on Geekbench mention, this tool could suit the mid or finances segment of the cellphone marketplace and may be all set ready for the big launch in the coming weeks.
Vivo 1816 Found on Other Certification Sites:
The equal Vivo 1816 became visible in conjunction with 2 more, 1814 and 1815 in EEC some time back and forth within the Thailand certification website, NTBC.
These can only indicate that Vivo is planning a multi-market launch for this new cellphone. From any information available so far, this phone is the Vivo Y91i with an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762 V / WR) processor that clocks a speed of 2.0 GHz.
The phone is likely to include a show size of around 6 inches and the RAM as indicated in the Geekbench record may be 2 GB. The NTBC certificates point out the phone’s description as Vivo 1816 (Y91i) and which can position some suspicions about relaxation.
Other Unique Specifications Still Not Clear:
- As for the rest of the specifications, a few guesses may be made. With the processor and RAM mentioned above, the internal storage can be sixteen GB while 32GB cannot be dominated entirely out.
- You can expect a microSD card slot to be provided, either as a dedicated slot or a hybrid one, assuming it’s a twin SIM cellphone.
- The battery capacity can be anywhere between 3000 and 3600 mAh.
- There is virtually no indication of the digicam setup on the proposed Vivo 1816 (Y91i) smartphone.
- The working gadget can be confirmed to be the Android Oreo model 8.1 while performing in the Geekbench document.