Huawei announces Nova 4 with hole-punch display and 48-megapixel camera
Soon, Huawei is going to announce the Nova 4 smartphone in China after a series of leaks that we’ve witnessed in the recent beyond.
Nova 4 with an amazing 48 Mega Pixel Camera:
The tool capabilities a 48 MP digicam at the return and an in-show selfie camera or a punch-hollow digital camera, at CNY 3,399, which is about Rs 68,549Pkr.
The Nova 4 also comes in a variant that’s cheaper – CNY 3,099 which sets 62,500Pkr, which functions a 20 MP digicam at the lower back, in the area of the 48 MP sensor.
Nova 4 Sensors are just like Galaxy A8s:
The in-show sensor is just like the one we spotted on the Galaxy A8s, which became the first smartphone by Samsung to be released with this type of feature – which the organization has chosen to name the Infinity-O show.
It is largely a small hollow at the top of the phone’s show from where the front-going camera is peeped out, and it denies the want for a notch.
Important Specifications of Nova 4:
- The phone comes with a 6.4-inch touchscreen show with a resolution of 1080 x 2310 pixels. There is for sure, no notch at all.
- It is powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor, with eight GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage. The Nova 4 does not now have a microSD card slot.
- The smartphone has been released in versions regarding the camera.
- One has a triple digital camera setup with a 48 MP number one sensor, 16 MP large-angle lens and a 2 MP intensity sensor.
- The different is similarly similar setup, the only distinction is the primary digicam which is a 20 MP unit.
- The front-going through the Digicam on the Nova 4 is a 25 MP Sony IMX 576 sensor.
- The tool runs on EMUI 9.0.1 which is based on Android 9 Pie and powered by a three, 750 mAh battery.
- The new 4 also has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, supports fast charging, and has a 3.5mm headphone jack.