LENOVO Z5S FERRARI SUPERFAST EDITION LEAKED WITH 12 GB RAM, SNAPDRAGON 845
There were a variety of rumors and leaks around the high-end version of the Lenovo Z5 Pro that turned into released back in November. The employer has been teasing the imminent Lenovo Z5s for plenty of days.
Yesterday, Lenovo Z5s Camera Shots surfaced on the Internet revealing its suitable dynamic variety. Recently, the Lenovo Z5s New Teasers confirmed up. These teasers hint at 8GB of RAM and dual clever private assistants.
Lenovo Z5s New Teasers Revealed on Weibo:
Lenovo has posted some promotional posters on Weibo in which they have teased that the upcoming handset will feature more than 8GB of RAM.
So, it’s far to be expected that the Lenovo Z5s can have 10GB of RAM. In addition to this, the posters also hint at Dual Personal Assistants of the telephone. Let’s have a look at the posters.
The phone was additionally noticed on TENAA some weeks back.
Features of Lenovo Z5s:
- According to the TENAA listings, the Z5s will include a water drop notch show and triple rear cameras in conjunction with a LED flash.
- The triple camera set up on the back of the phone can be divided into separate modules.
- In addition to all this, the Upcoming Lenovo Z5s will feature a rear-hooked up fingerprint sensor.
- According to the listings, this upcoming new phone will be 156.7 × 74.5 × 7.8mm.
- Furthermore, it’s going to boast a 6.3-inch display.
- The cell phone might be powered by a three, 210 mAh battery.
- Additionally, the main digicam of the smartphone is 16MP (4608 x 3456).
- Even though the camera samples are quite colorful, and the dynamic range of the phone is also fine.
We’re still not recognizing more about this upcoming version yet. However, the cell phone will see the mild on December 18.
So, Lenovo Lovers will no longer have to wait too long which will understand more about this cellphone. Let’s just wait what comes next in advance of the Lenovo Z5s Launch.