MYSTERIOUS XIAOMI SMARTPHONE PICTURES, DIMENSIONS AND BATTERY CAPACITY LEAKED THROUGH TENAA
A mystery phone from Xiaomi has been spotted on TENAA. The cell phone consists of the M1901F9T model.
Although the name of the tool is not always yet confirmed, this can be a Redmi 7-collection telephone.
Like the Redmi 6, it also has a show with a notch up pinnacle. The list additionally well-known shows a few specs about the approaching tool.
Read More : REDMI NOTE 6 PRO WITH FOUR EXCITING CAMERAS
- The Xiaomi phone that’s codenamed M1901F9T has a 5.84-inch display with a high display-to-frame ratio.
- The front of the device also appears to have a tiny waterdrop notch that houses the front-dealing with selfie digicam.
- The right facet of the phone harbors the power button and volume rockers, while the left facet is unfastened from any switches.
- The back of the cell phone has a pitcher lower back which houses the fingerprint sensor and a dual camera setup with a LED flash.
- The Xiaomi phone measures 147.76 × 71.89 × 7.8 mm and is powered by a 2,900 mAh battery.
- Regarding connectivity, the phone helps dual 4G VoLTE even as it is also anticipated to produce other fashionable alternatives like Wi-Fi 802.11 and Bluetooth.
- Other specifications just like the CPU, GPU, and digital camera resolution is unavailable.
- If it’s far the successor to the Redmi 6 Pro, the former is predicted to have higher specs than the latter.