MYSTERIOUS VIVO 1819 POPS UP ON GEEKBENCH WITH MEDIATEK HELIO P70
The Russian certification office EEC has confirmed three new Vivo mobile phones with 1818, 1819, and 1820. While the Vivo 1818 is relied upon to be a European variation of the Y93, 1820 is required to be the top the line cell phone with 22.5W quick charging help.
Vivo 1819 Spotted on Geekbench:
The Vivo 1819 has now been spotted on the Geekbench benchmark database, revealing its core details out for the very first time.
Vivo 1819 – Controlled by MediaTek Helio P70:
- As per the Geekbench posting, vivo 1819 will be controlled by a MediaTek Helio P70 octa-center processor in the engine.
- The new Helio P70 offers marginally enhanced performance compared to the Helio P60, on account of higher clock speeds.
- As it should be evident in the Geekbench benchmark posting over, the Vivo 1819 scored a noteworthy 1.562 points in the single-center test and 5.964 in the multi-center test.
- Both the scores are in line with what we expect from a cell phone fueled by the Helio P70 chipset.
- The Geekbench posting likewise affirms the cell phone packs of 4GB of RAM.
As far as programming, the Vivo 1819 has been discovered running on the Android 9 Pie working framework, which suggests the handset will dispatch with the latest Android form out of the case when it goes down to a certain point ahead of schedule one year from now.
Obviously, it will run the organization’s custom Funtouch OS over Android Pie.
Passing by the chipset and measure of RAM, the Vivo 1819 will be a spending Android cell phone. We anticipate that it should wear a double camera setup on the back and a great selfie snapper on the front.
Nevertheless, the Vivo 1819 will offer a profoundly extraordinary plan contrasting with the financial plan and mid-extended cell phones discharged by the organization in 2018.
If Vivo does not plan to present any significant structural changes one year from now, the Vivo 1819 will probably have a Halo Full View show on the front and a glass-complete back with slope shading choices.