Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) Launches with Snapdragon 450
Amazing news For Huawei fans!
Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) Launches with Snapdragon 450 in Vietnam. It is to be trusted that soon the shipment will begin universally.
Specifications of Y7 Pro (2019):
- The external look of the Y7 Pro (2019) is the same as the P Smart (2019), yet specs insightful, there is an enormous distinction.
- The handset is pressed by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset.
- The screen of the phone is 6.26 “LCD board with HD + goals.
- It accompanies waterdrop score and has a 19: 9 ratios.
- The inward capacity of the phone is just 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB stockpiling, yet the microSD space is ready.
Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) Launches with Snapdragon 450:
The camera area has a double camera setup on the back that has a 13 MP shooter with f / 1.8 gap and a 2 MP profundity sensor. The front camera tucked in the score and had a 16 MP. The handset accompanies EMUI 8.2 and keeps running on the Android Oreo out of the container.
Network insightful, it accompanies Bluetooth 4.2 and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi benchmarks. The powerhouse of the gadget is energized by a gigantic 4,000 mAh battery. The phone has some essential facial for greater security, as it needs fingerprints scanner.
The Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) costs at $ 170 / € 150. The gadget will be available in Blue or Black on January 5. Timely risers can also get a chance to get a Bluetooth speaker as a blessing.