HONOR 8A/PLAY 8 PRESS RENDERS LEAKED
Honor 8A is good to go to for launch in China on January 8th. Now in front of the dispatch, renders and details of Honor 8A have been released on the web. The phone will be a successor of Honor 7A cell phone.
- The renders using Droid Shout uncover that the Honor 8A will come in two shading choices – blue and dark.
- The phone will highlight a dewdrop score show.
- The back of the Honor 8A appears to have a lustrous complete (or clear plastic) rather than a full metal body of the Honor 7A.
- The right side of the gadget highlights power and volume rocker catches.
- The specs spilled by the source are in line with a prior TENAA posting.
- The Honor 8A will brandish a 6.09-inch HD + show with a goal of 1560 x 720 pixels and a waterdrop-formed score.
- In the engine, the phone will be controlled by MediaTek Helio P35 chipset (MT6765) near 3GB of RAM.
- It will be available in two stockpiling variations of 32GB and 64GB.
- Both variations can be extended through a microSD card opening with help up to 256GB.
- For the camera division, the Honor 8A will have a single back camera of 13 megapixels with f / 1.8 opening and stage recognition self-adjust.
- The back-facing camera can record 1080p Full HD recordings too.
- For the front, there will be an 8-megapixel camera with a fixed focal point and f / 2.0 opening for selfies.
- The gadget will run EMUI 9 dependent on Android 9 Pie out-of-the-case and will be controlled by a 3.020mAh battery.