Snapdragon 855-powered Xiaomi Cepheus spotted at Geekbench, likely Mi 9
Xiaomi is all set ready to launch the new outclass Redmi device tomorrow in China, and before that dispatch, an entirely new phone has been spotted on the web. And Xiaomi telephone codenamed Cepheus has been spotted on Geekbench, and the posting uncovers key details.
Especially fascinating is the processor – a Snapdragon 855 – and the scores reflected are high, as one would expect out of lead SoC. In light of the processor, the Xiaomi Cepheus is estimated to be the Xiaomi Mi 9 lead gadget.
The Geekbench posting recommends that the Xiaomi Cepheus, otherwise known as Xiaomi Mi 9, will continue running on Android Pie, pack a 6GB of RAM just like its forerunner, however sporting the most recent Snapdragon 855 SoC.
The new processor was disclosed a month ago and is yet to make its presentation on the market. The Samsung Galaxy S10 arrangement and the Sony Xperia XZ4 arrangement are relied on to keep running on the new SoC.
The OnePlus 7 has also been affirmed to touch base with the new SoC, and it shows up the Xiaomi Mi 9 is additionally in the running.
Taking into account that Xiaomi is relied on to report its Mi lead at some point in March, it might be in the race to wind up the primary Snapdragon 855 cell phone.
The phone’s single-center score is at 3,524, and its multi-center score is at 11,260. The Geekbench posting was first spotted by MySmartPrice.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Price:
A week ago, the Xiaomi Mi 9 endured a tremendous break, with details and estimating data discharged by an obscure typist on Weibo.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 should be evaluated at CNY 2,999.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Specifications:
- It is tipped to keep running on Android Pie-based MIUI 9, sport a 6.4-inch full-HD + 1080p AMOLED show with 19: 9 viewpoint proportion, and be controlled by the Snapdragon 855 SoC matched with an X24 LTE Modem.
- The RAM + capacity alternatives will begin at 6GB RAM + 128GB capacity, yet progressively premium contributions are normal.
- It’s relied on to pack a triple back camera setup – with one 48-megapixel Sony ImX586 sensor, another 12-megapixel sensor, and a 3D ToF sensor also.
- For selfies, the cell phone will incorporate a 24-megapixel selfie Sony IMX576 sensor.
- It will pack a 3,500mAh battery with 32W quick charging help, however no remote charging support.
- The measurements are relied on to 155x75x7.6mm.