Honor Play 8A with 6-inch display and Helio P35 SoC launched in China
As teased in advance, Honor will soon launch its modern smartphone called Play 8A aka Honor 8A in its domestic marketplace of China.
The phone has arrived as a mid-range supplying powered using the currently released MediaTek Helio P35 processor.
The finances device sports a fantastic -tone end and gets a plastic lower back and a metal body. Notably, the emblem’s contemporary presentation is a fingerprint sensor in the face of the face free up capability that could test 1,024 facial points.
Honor Play 8A price in China:
The successor to the Honor 7A, the Play 8A is available in two garage variants – 32GB and 64GB. The handset’s base model is priced at RMB 799, while the excessive-out version will set you back lower by RMB 999.
The phone is available in 4 color variants – blue, crimson, black, and gold. The phone will cross on sale in China on Vmall starting tomorrow. As of now, there is no word about the tool’s pricing and availability information for other markets.
Honor Play 8A Specifications:
- As for the features, the Honor Play 8A sports a 6-inch HD + 2.5D curved glass display with a waterdrop notch above and a component ratio of 19: 5.9.
- The cellphone is powered by a 2.3GHz octa-center MediaTek Helio P35 SoC that’s based on the 12nm fabrication method.
- The processor on board is aided through a PowerVR GE8320 GPU and 3GB of RAM.
- The tool accepts microSD cards as much as 512GB in length.
- Software-clever, the handset boots EMUI 9.0 based totally on Android Pie.
- In the camera department, the Honor Play 8A features a 13-megapixel number one digital camera on the back with f / 1.8t aperture and a LED flash.
- For selfies, there’s an 8-megapixel shooter at the front with f / 2.0 aperture.
- In the face of connectivity, you get dual-SIM slots, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS with GLONASS.
- A 3, 000mAh battery completes the listing of the specs of the smartphone.