Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 is soon coming to Pakistan in March 2019
After the launch of Huawei’s Huawei Y7 prime in 2019, Huawei will soon report on the Y6 Prime 2019 in Pakistan, in the start of March.
Key Specifications of Huawei Y6 Prime 2019:
- As of today, the Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 will come in a complete sewed calfskin complete back that will be available in two hues, Amber Brown and Midnight Black.
- From the releases posted before, we definitely realize that the handset includes a 6.09-inch HD + screen with a great drop score, as of now observed on previously Huawei / HONOR cell phones.
- The indent contains the 8.0-megapixel front selfie shooter.
- The cell phone packs 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory, enough to suggest that it’s a passage level gadget.
- On the back, a solitary 13-megapixel raise camera emerges on the finished calfskin back with fastens around the bend.
- The successor to Huawei Y6 Prime 2018 accompanies a battery limit of 3,000 mAh and keeps running on Android 9.0 Pie out of the crate.
- Lamentably, there is no unique mark peruser on the Y6 Prime 2019, so the confirmation is constrained to confront the acknowledgment with the help of front camera sensors.
- We do not know whether the new Y6 Prime will also be available in plain backs however the calfskin sewed structure is affirmed.
- The new Huawei handset will go down in the first week of March. However, pre-requests will begin sooner than before the finish of February.