Meizu Note 9 Leaked Specifications Appears on TENAA
Almost a month back, Meizu CEO Jack Wong uncovered that the organization’s forthcoming Note 9 spending Android cell phone will be controlled by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 6150 processor.
While Wong did not affirm a particular release date, it is currently showing up the cell phone might be powered in China very soon.
A forthcoming Meizu cell phone with a model number M923Q has been spotted on the TENAA and MIIT sites. It’s been guessed that the M923Q will make a big appearance as the Meizu Note 9.
Key Specifications of Meizu Note 9:
- The Meizu M923Q TENAA posting reveals the cell phone will highlight a 6.2-inch show. Regarding physical measurements, the upcoming Meizu cell phone will quantify 153.11 x 74.34 x 8.65mm.
- Aside from the showcase measurements and the handset’s physical measurements, the TENAA posting likewise reveals to us that it will be filled with an extensive 3900mAh limit non-removable battery.
- Whatever is left of its key specifications, notwithstanding, have not been recorded yet. It might take a few more days for TENAA to list the total determinations just like pictures of the Meizu Note 9 on its site.
- Past breaks recommend the Meizu Note 9 will be the first mobile phone company to brandish a waterdrop score show.
- Like other cell phones highlighting a waterdrop indent show, the Meizu Note 9 is likely to offer a tall 19.5: 9 viewpoint proportion.
- Another significant feature of the Meizu Note 9 will be a great double-camera setup on the back with a 48-megapixel essential camera.
- As mentioned earlier, the Meizu Note 9 will continue running on a Snapdragon 6150 chipset, which will probably be produced on the similar 11nm FinFET process as the Snapdragon 675.
- As far as the execution, the Snapdragon 6150 is relied upon to be a critical advance contrasted with the Snapdragon 632 chipset that controls the Meizu Note 8.
- The Meizu Note 9 is also expected to offer a side-mounted single mark sensor.
- On the product front, it should continue running on Android 9 Pie-based Flyme UI out of the crate. The Note 9 will interpret the late Redmi Note 7.