Vivo New Brand iQoo is Going to Lunch its First Phone on March 1
iQoo, a new sub-brand of the Chinese cell phone manufacturer Vivo, is all set ready to launch its first cell phone on March 1 in China.
iQoo New Launch Phone has Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC:
The organization on Wednesday prodded the looming entry of the new telephone via web-based networking media.
Vivo iQoo has been pushing the phone for various days and has just uncovered a few key highlights of the gadget, including that it will be fueled by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC. There is no word on the last marking or the valuing of the cell phone
iQOO New Cell phone is going to Launch on 1st March 2019:
As indicated by a post on Weibo by iQoo, the organization will reveal the new cell phone at an occasion in Shenzhen, China on March 1.
The organization has approached the fans to enlist for the occasion, and the select fans will be traveled to watch the dispatch live. The dispatch secret does not offer a particular phone, and just conveys two slogans – brought to the world amazing and beast insider.
The “beast insider” might be a reference to the nearness of the Snapdragon 855 SoC, which is Qualcomm’s first-class leader portable processor.
Key Specifications of Vivo iQOO New Cell phone:
- Prior, vivo iQoo has uncovered that the up and coming phone will incorporate 12GB of RAM, 256GB of inbuilt stockpiling.
- It will also have a massive 4,000mAh battery with help for 44W quick charging.
- Also, the organization has noticed that it will include the USB Type-C port, NFC, in-show unique finger impression sensor, and Super HDR camera innovation.
- Super HDR is a Vivo innovation that was presented in 2018.
- Furthermore, the Chinese cell phone brand has been prodded the phone amid games communicating on its home market and offered a concise look at the back of the phone.
- The back of the phone was seen as a triple camera setup. However, the points of interest in the camera setup are hazy.
It is misty if the iQoo phone will be elite to China or will be discharged to different markets over the globe. With March 1 under about fourteen days away, we will not need to sit tight for long for the official subtleties.