Xiaomi Redmi 7 goes through TENNAA has some leaked Specifications
The Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro launched almost a week ago in India and China with much praise. The next Redmi gadget to come is a non-note variation: the Xiaomi Redmi 7.
The phone was spotted on TENAA as its approximate date approaches which further reveals a couple of specs on the route.
- The posting incorporates the model number M1810F6LE and reveals a larger 6.26-inch show with HD + goals of 1520 × 720 px.
- Conversely, the Redmi 6 had a little 5.45-inch LCD screen so the showcase size would be like the Redmi Note 7 variations, two of which have 6.3-inch shows.
- As indicated by the TENAA, the phone’s body will quantify 158.6mm x 76.4mm x 8.9mm and weigh 180g.
- The cell phone will come in dark, red, blue, pink, white, green, purple, and dim.
- The breaks likewise uncover a much larger battery than we saw on the Redmi 6.
- The Redmi 7 will have a 3.900 mAh battery, according to MySmartPrice, the TENAA records the base limit so it could net to a 4,000 mAh battery all things considered.
- Past leaks have suggested Redmi 7 is accompanying 3GB of RAM combined with 32GB of capacity as the base model, with two different variations – both with 64GB of internal stockpiling and either 3GB or 4GB of RAM.