Meizu Note 9 With 48-Megapixel Rear Camera, and Key Specifications
Entering in the fastly growing list of cell phone creators with 48-megapixel camera cell phones, Meizu on Wednesday presented the new Note 9 phone on the Chinese market.
Meizu Note 9 has 48 Mega Pixel Camera:
The Meizu Note 9 includes a double-camera setup on the back, which houses a 48-megapixel sensor with f / 1.7 focal point and a 5-megapixel optional sensor. Among the different determinations, this waterdrop-style indent branding phone accompanies a 6.2-inch screen, up to 6GB of RAM, and a unique mark sensor.
The phone will contend with the Redmi Note 7 and different telephones with 48-megapixel back shooters in the nation. There is no word on the universal dispatch of the phone at this moment.
Meizu Note 9 Key Specifications:
- The Meizu Note 9 keeps running on Android 9 Pie-based Flyme 7.2 working framework and is controlled by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC.
- The phone sports a 6.2-inch full-HD + (1080×2244 pixels) screen with 18.7: 9 viewpoint proportions and packs 4GB / 6GB of RAM, and 64GB / 128GB of inbuilt stockpiling.
- There is a 4,000mAh battery on board also with 18W quick charging help.
- On the image front, as we mentioned earlier, the Meizu Note 9 packs a double-camera setup on the back with a 48-megapixel essential sensor and a 5-megapixel optional sensor.
- The organization has additionally incorporated a 20-megapixel front shooter with f / 2.0 focal point.
- As for the network alternatives, the Meizu Note 9 brings Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, 4G LTE and USB Type-C.
Meizu Note 9 cost:
As indicated by Meizu, the organization will offer Note 9 ₹ 57,598 of every three hues – Magic Black, Starry Blue, and White.
The 4GB + 64GB model of the phone will retail at CNY 1,398 (generally Rs. 14,700), while the 4GB + 128GB and 6GB + 64GB forms of the phone will sell at CNY 1, 598 (generally Rs. 16,800). The offers of the Meizu Note 9 will start on March 11.