Honor 20i is going to Launch officially on April 17
The Honor 20i is authoritatively going to get launched on April 17. The declaration is made by the organization on Weibo through a limited time video.
The secret video does not reveal anything critical about the phone but just demonstrates that the phone will accompany an indented screen, where the waterdrop pattern will be involved by a 32 MP selfie shooter.
Key Specifications of Honor 20i:
- Respect 20i has also appeared in the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology in China. It has recently uncovered that this phone accompanies three shots, and the total number of pixels (24 million + 2 million + 8 million three shots) just reached 66 million, which corresponds with April Fool’s Day.
- Also, the new gadget has a 6.21-inch 2340 × 1080 showcase, which estimates the components of 154.8 × 73.64 × 7.95mm, weighing 164g, with dark, blue-violet slope and another shading coordinating.
- As indicated by certain bits of gossip, the Honor 20i may be controlled by the mid-in-house Kirin 710 SoC timed at a 2.2GHz Octa-Core processor.
- The gadget will be available in two variations of 4GB RAM + 64GB capacity and 6GB RAM + 128GB capacity.
- It’s not unusual that the gadget will continue running on Android 9.0 Pie-based EMUI 9.0.1 out of the case.
- The powerhouse of the phone will be fused by a moderate 3,200mAh battery.