Realme 3 Pro Specifications Leak Tips 6GB RAM, 3,960mAh Battery for Redmi Note 7 Pro Rival
The Realme 3 Pro is the first realm of the world, and it’s the first time that Realme 3 has been shipped to the United States. Note 7 Pro. These postings recommend the Realme 3 Pro will make a big appearance with Snapdragon 710 SoC.
Likewise, the new phone seems to run Android 9.0 Pie alongside ColorOS 6.0. The Realme 3 Pro is now touted to be quite amazing to run Fortnite, as per an organization delegate.
The posting on the Geekbench site extends the Realme cellphone with the model number RMX1851. A similar model has also been point by point on the Bluetooth SIG site. Realme RMX1851 is accepted to the model number of Realme 3 Pro cell phone.
- As indicated by the Geekbench posting, the Realme 3 Pro will continue running on Android 9 Pie and pack Snapdragon 710 SoC, matched with 6GB of RAM.
- The appearance on the Bluetooth SIG site subtleties other key details of the new Realme phone.
- It demonstrates that the Realme 3 Pro highlights a 6.3-inch full-HD show and accompany a 3,960mAh battery.
- Furthermore, the locally available availability choices will include 5GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and a single mark sensor.
- The posting additionally uncovers the nearness of the ColorOS 6.0 UI.
Not long ago, Realme had affirmed that it was starting the Realme 3 Pro in India on April 22. The phone is professed to help Fortnite. Realm CEO Realh CEO Madhav Sheth additionally suggested the nearness of HDR support and a selfie camera with goals more prominent than 13 megapixels.
To review, Realme declared the Realme 3 Pro as its next cell phone demonstrates at the dispatch of the Realme 3 a month ago.