Realme RMX1901 certified in TENAA, similar to the supposed Oppo Reno lite
Another Realme gadget is showing up on the Chinese TENAA with the model number ‘RMX1901’. It has an expansive 6.5-inch display with Full HD + goals and a 3.680 mAh battery. TENAA pictures additionally uncover that this unannounced Realme gadget does not have an unmistakable unique finger impression scanner so it could have an in-show scanner.
- Not long ago, we saw another unreleased Oppo gadget with indistinguishable particulars and a comparable plan with the model number ‘PCGM00 / PCGT00’ that was conjectured to be the ‘Reno light’ so it can give us a few pieces of information regarding the Realme gadget’s different specs.
- That Oppo gadget has a 16MP selfie camera spring up and thinking about its similar size presentation, we can see the equivalent from the Realme RMX1901.
- Something else, the two gadgets have their dual cameras organized in a similar vertical format, straight down the center of its back.
- No different specs for the RMX1901 were uncovered in the TENAA posting.
- However, the coordinating Oppo gadget has a Snapdragon 710 AIE, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of locally available capacity.
- We can anticipate similar specs for the Realme gadget, aside from possibly with not as much RAM and capacity.
Read More:Vivo Y17 is Going to Launch Soon
The Realme RMX1901 is as far as anyone knows the propelling close by the Realme 3 Pro in China. Maybe it will be an alternate variation of the Realme 3 lineup.