Redmi X Is Not the Name of Redmi Snapdragon 855 Flagship, GM Lu Weibing Confirms
A Redmi phone with a Snapdragon 855 processor was supposedly some time now, and as of late a publication circled on a Chinese person to a person’s communication site recommending that this phone will be called Redmi X and it will dispatch on May 14.
Currently, Redmi General Manager Lu Weibing has confirmed that the phone will not be called Redmi X. He says that it will don a superior name, however, has not to point by point on the official name starting at yet. The phone is relied on to wear a triple back camera setup and a gap punch structure with the selfie camera in the top center.
Confirmation of Redmi Snapdragon 855 Flagship Model is not Redmi X:
Weibing took Weibo to affirm that the Snapdragon 855 SoC Redmi telephone would not be called Redmi X. He composed, “Not called Redmi X, there will be a superior name. Goodbye.” While he disproves the cell phone which is called Redmi X, he does not deny or affirm the supposed dispatch date of May 14. There is no official affirmation from the organization regarding the date of dispatch.
Redmi X could be a placeholder name for the next leader, and the ‘X’ might be supplanted with something fitting. On the other hand, the Redmi X could be a totally unique gadget, with various particulars, and could be a phone with a spring up selfie camera that the organization has since prodded.
The Redmi X was supposed to dispatch on several events, with a few dispatch dates tipped, yet the organization has not made it official yet. If the Redmi X launches on May 14, it will slam into the dispatch of the OnePlus 7 lead telephone.
- Returning to the Redmi 855 lead, ongoing reports suggest that the Redmi leader will not have spring up selfie camera. Rather, it will have a gap punch show and a triple camera set up at the back.
- The phone is additionally reputed not to brandish an in-show unique mark sensor.
- Speculators are tipped to include 8GB of RAM and 128GB of capacity ready.
- Reports likewise suggest that the phone will wear a 6.39-inch full-HD + show.
- The triple camera setup on the Redmi 855 Flagship is said to involve a 48-megapixel essential sensor, an 8-megapixel auxiliary sensor, and a 13-megapixel sensor.
- The cell phone will probably run MIUI 10 over Android 9 Pie.