Huawei P Smart Z Listed on Amazon Ahead of Official Launch
Huawei is experiencing significant difficulties keeping its upcoming mobile phone, the P Smart Z, the hush-hush. The cell phone was first surfaced a month ago and thanks to a spilled press render, we have a reasonable idea of how the cell phone will look like.
Currently, the cell phone has sprung up again, this time on Amazon Italy, thus uncovering more determinations just as its cost. Set to join the Huawei P Smart (2019) and P Smart + (2019), the phone is relied on to be declared soon.
According to Amazon posting, the up and coming to Huawei P Smart Z will be offered in three shading choices and will deliver a sticker price of EUR 279 (generally Rs 21,656), which is higher than the EUR 210 (generally Rs 16,200) value that had released before.
The posting additionally affirms the nearness of Kirin 710 SoC, 4GB RAM, and 6.59-inch full-HD + show with a 19: 9 viewpoint proportion.
- The Huawei P Smart Z’s Amazon posting further specifies the double camera setup on the back, which houses a 16-megapixel essential camera sensor with an f / 1.8 focal point and an auxiliary 2-megapixel camera.
- The spring up selfie camera is inclined to be a 16-megapixel sensor with an f / 2.2 focal point. Furthermore, the phone will pack a 4000mAh battery and a USB Type-C port.
- The phone weighs 196.8 grams and has a double Nano SIM space with help for 4G just like VoLTE.
- The phone is also said to accompany a microSD card space (up to 512GB).
- The Huawei P Smart Z has also been shown on Geekbench, which indicates it’s highlighting an octa-center processor along with 4GB of RAM, same as the Amazon posting.
- The Geekbench posting additionally takes note that the P Smart Z will run EMUI 9 over Android 9 Pie.