Realme X official images appear
Realme X is ready for its dispatch in the Chinese market on 15th May (Wednesday). Only in front of its dispatch, the organization’s CMO, Xu Qi, shared the live pictures and renders of the cell phone, indicating the key structural components of the cell phone.
The phone’s dispatch is now supported by various holes which is the reason we know about the phone’s structure and its details. The official pictures were posted on the Chinese microblogging web page Weibo and included notice and a few shots of the phone in blue and white.
- Beginning with the publication, it demonstrates the released spring up selfie camera highlight.
- As a whole know Realme is moving towards a full-screen plan with its leader and the blurb demonstrates that the phone will highlight a large screen to body proportion.
- It also demonstrates that the phone will highlight an angling plan with an S-formed example on it.
- After a while, in a different post, the organization posted item shots of the up and coming Realme X.
Read More:Redmi 7 is coming to Pakistan Soon
- The pictures in this post show the two shading choices Realme brings. In the pictures, we can also observe the position of volume and power catches.
- Concerning the reputed/spilled details, the handset will include a 6.5-inch Full HD + AMOLED show.
- It will be controlled by a Snapdragon 710 SoC matched with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB inherent memory.
- Realme X will continue running on ColorOS 6.0 UI enhanced Android 9.0 Pie and will be sponsored by a 3680 mAh battery.
- It will include a dual sensor back camera set with 48 MP + 5 MP blend and a 16 MP single sensor for the spring up selfie camera.