Redmi K20 Pro may be the Pocophone F2
Xiaomi’s Redmi sub-brand is all set ready to dispatch its first two leader smartphones – the Redmi K20 and the Redmi K20 Pro. The contrasts between vanilla and Pro are so far quite dim. Be that as it may, one of these gadgets can be rebranded as the Pocophone F2.
- The Redmi K20 Pro has released a with genuinely some amazing specs.
- It will highlight a 6.39 “AMOLED show with an in-show unique mark peruser and Gorilla Glass 6 security.
Read More:NOKIA 9 LEAK FEATURES
- The phone will brandish a triple camera with a 48MP principle, 8MP ultra-wide and 16MP fax cameras.
- Instead of a score, there will be a 20MP spring up selfie camera.
- At last, a 4,000mAh battery will appreciate 27W quick charging.
- The Pro will be fueled by the leader Snapdragon 855 chipset while non-Pro Redmi K20 may use a Snapdragon 7xx chipset rather (maybe the 730).
- It’s not clear which of the two K20 telephones will be the new Poco (accepting the bits of gossip are valid, obviously).
- Regarding forms, there should be a decision somewhere in the range of 6GB and 8GB of RAM, 64, 128 and 256GB of capacity.
- The determination of shading choices will include Carbon Fiber Black, Glacier Blue, and Flame Red.
Why there is a need to spot both the models, K20 / X20 at a very early stage. It appears as though some Photoshop may have been included. Anyway, it would appear that Redmi is going with “K20”.