Redmi Pro 2 specs appear on Weibo
Another break has revealed that the upcoming Redmi leader phones will launch in the Chinese markets as Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro.
A detailed specifications sheet of the cell phone called Redmi Pro 2 has appeared on Weibo. The render of the phone that has additionally spilled with the specs sheet has uncovered its front and back plan.
- The hole reveals that the Redmi Pro 2 will play a hued angle backboard like the Redmi Note 7 Pro.
- Truth be told, the picture of the phone seems, by all accounts, to be a fan-made render that had surfaced in the previous month.
- The cell phone is equipped with an indent less showcase and spring up selfie camera.
- The position of the hoisting camera is unique about what appeared in the official secret of the telephone’s leader’s organization.
- The official secret revealed that the Redmi SD855 phone will accompany a spring up selfie camera set to the left of its upper edge.
- The specs break of the Redmi Pro 2 will be outfitted with 48-megapixel AI driven triple back cameras.
- The SD855 powered phone will be equipped with a 6.39-inch show with a score less plan.
- An in-show unique finger impression scanner will be accessible on the gadget.
- The superb presentation of the Redmi Pro 2 will be provided by Gorilla Glass 5.
- The spring up selfie camera module of the phone incorporates a 20-megapixel selfie camera.
- It includes a 3,600mAh battery that conveys support for 27W fast charging.
- It also conveys support for IR blaster. The shading variations of the cell phone are Black, Red, and Blue. The hole has no data on the dispatch date and evaluation of the Redmi Pro 2.
Redmi is relied on to discharge two lead telephones soon. The organization will announce the official names of these cell phones tomorrow. All things considered, they will be reported with Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro monitors.
Subsequently, it creates the impression that the Redmi Pro 2 could be phony. The Chinese company will additionally expect to declare the dispatch date of the Redmi K20 and K20 Pro cell phones.