Huawei P20 lite (2019) is shaping up to be a much bigger upgrade than initially leaked
Huawei is soon going to launch P20 light (2019), which appeared to be a minor update to the first telephone that was launched in 2018. Another screen with littler bezels and a punch-opening camera was the huge main change.
- As indicated by another report from a similar source, a portion of the initially spilled specs was off, and the P20 light (2019) is turning out to be a much higher overhaul than at first suspected.
- Its showcase will develop from 5.84 “to 6.4”, the viewpoint proportion is also taller with the 2019 model brandishing 1080×2310 goals.
- The camera in that punch-gap is a 16 MP unit with f / 2.2 gap.
- Moreover, the new phone will have a tremendous 4,000 mAh battery, 33% larger than the one in the first, however remote charging bolster is not implicit.
- On the back there are four cameras: a 24 MP principle sensor with f / 1.8 gap, an 8 MP shooter, and two 2 MP snappers – however, it’s vague which reason every one of these three has.
- One of the 2 MP units is a profundity sensor; we will need to trust that more information will be spilled to get some answers about others.
- The Huawei P20 light (2019) will run Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.1 on top, and it will have 4GB of RAM and 64 or 128GB of eMMC 5.1 glimmer stockpiling.
- In charge, HiSilicon’s mid-chipset HiSilicon, the Kirin 710.
- The phone likewise packs a unique mark peruser on the back, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, double band Wi-Fi, a USB-C port, and a crossbreed double SIM space that can also take a microSD card. An earphone jack is also available.
- The handset will be offered in Midnight Black, Crush Blue, and Charming Red, and its body is made of plastic.
Read More:Top Trending Smartphones for 2019
- Its dimensions are 159.1 x 75.9 x 8.3 mm, and it weighs 178g.
- In Europe, it will be sold for € 280 with 64GB of capacity, and € 330 with 128GB.
- It should be in stores in the next couple of weeks.