OPPO K3 WITH SNAPDRAGON 710 SOC LAUNCHING ON MAY 23 IN CHINA
Chinese mobile phone creator OPPO could be discharging a continuation of a year ago’s OPPO K1 soon. China Telecom previously outlined the gadget’s key specs and highlights, and now, we became more familiar with that the upcoming and coming OPPO telephone will be named OPP K3 just as its release date.
- The Chinese phone brand announced today that it would dispatch the OPPO K3 on May 23 at an occasion in China, which will begin at 2 PM neighborhood time.
- It also affirmed the cell phone would be fueled by the Snapdragon 710 SoC.
- A year ago, K1 acquired the in-show scanner, so far, the data around here says OPPO K3 will expand on that, as it will shake a 6.5-inch Full HD + AMOLED show with a goal of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- In any case, not at all like the K1 with a water-drop score for the selfie camera.
- The OPPO K3 will embrace the shark balance style selfie camera like the one on the OPPO Reno while it will hold the double camera module.
- The camera specs include 16MP front camera, 16MP and 2MP modules for the back, while it will boot Android Pie out of the crate.
- Spilled data suggests it will get a 3.700 mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port with 20W VOOC 3.0 quick charging.
- You’ll most likely get the gadget in Nebula Purple, Dark Black, and Morning White, yet what value we do not know right now.