Motorola P50 with 21:9 Hole-Punch Display and other Amazing Specifications
Motorola P50 will go on sale in China on July 20, Lenovo-claimed Thursday. The cell phone, which is a rebranded rendition of the Motorola One Vision, loses Android One marking and its China discharge for Google administrations.
Motorola will utilize the P50 marking for some other markets outside China. Like the Motorola One Vision, the Motorola P50 accompanies a double back camera arrangement, a 25-megapixel selfie shooter with an opening punch structure, and a full-HD + show with a 21: 9 viewpoint proportion.
Motorola P50 Key Specifications:
- The double SIM (Nano) Motorola P50 keeps running on Android 9 Pie and sports a 6.34-inch full-HD + (1080×2520 pixels) display with 21: 9 viewpoint proportion and Corning Gorilla Glass.
- The careful processor present in the telephone is vague, yet it is accepted to be the octa-center Samsung Exynos 9609 SoC, timed at 2.2GHz and matched with the Mali G72 MP3 GPU, similar to the Motorola One Vision.
- Among many other details, the telephone incorporates 4GB of RAM, 128GB of installed stockpiling with a microSD card opening (up to 512GB), and 3,500mAh battery with quick charging help.
- Regarding the camera capacities, Motorola P50 accompanied by a double back camera arrangement, which houses a 48-megapixel essential sensor with f / 1.7 focal point and optical picture adjustment support.
- There is also a 5-megapixel auxiliary sensor. For selfies, Motorola has incorporated a 25-megapixel sensor with an f / 2.0 focal point.
- Furthermore, you will get face-to-face support, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, a back unique finger impression sensor, USB Type-C port, and Dolby Audio.
Motorola P50 Launch Date:
Motorola P50 has been set to cost CNY 2,499 (more than Rs. 25,000) for its solitary 6GB + 128GB model, and pre-orders for a cell phone that will open on July 15 in the nation, Lenovo VP Chang Cheng stated in a Weibo post.
The real deals will begin July 20, as we referenced before, with two real-time e-retailers and Motorola will offer two shading choices in the P50 – Brown Gradient and Sapphire Gradient.